15 Jun CONTACT’S STATEMENT on RACIAL EQUALITY and AFFIRMATION THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER
CONTACT of Mercer County, NJ is a member of CONTACT USA and Accepts and Affirms the Value Statement of CONTACT USA and Affirms that Black Lives Matter. CONTACT promotes unconditional regard for and acceptance of all people. CONTACT does not discriminate on the basis of race or any other reason.
- We Value People. We treat all people with respect and courtesy and create an environment of acceptance that supports the attainment of each individual’s personal and professional aspirations. We actively promote respect for the confidentiality and dignity of individuals.
- We Value Excellence. We value the dedication of all members in our organization to establish and adhere to best practices in the fields of crisis intervention and suicide prevention.
- We Value Diversity. We recognize that diversity creates a breadth of perspectives and strengthens our organization.
- We Value Communication. We actively promote open communication in a safe and nonjudgmental environment.
- We Value Integrity. We adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- We Value Hope. We believe in helping those who may be considering suicide through prevention, intervention and post-vention efforts.
This statement reflects the values of the over 200 volunteers, board and staff of CONTACT of Mercer County, NJ. The Statement of Values is affirmed and signed annually.
Eleanor K. Letcher, Executive Director