CONTACT of Mercer County, NJ offers easy-to-access compassionate support for people experiencing any type of mental health crisis including thoughts of suicide, mental health and substance use crises, or any emotional distress for either themselves or their loved ones.
A Team & Organization Committed to Excellence in Crisis Response
We are your Neighbors and your Support
CONTACT offers skilled, compassionate, hope-filled support to individuals and families in crisis. Free, Confidential Support 24/7 by Phone, Text, or Chat.
How CONTACT has supported our community
For almost 50 years, CONTACT has assisted local residents experiencing crisis or contemplating suicide. While CONTACT is made up of professionally trained volunteers, we can’t do it alone. Please consider supporting CONTACT financially, so we can continue to help those in need of a critical service.
By the Numbers in 2022, Suicides in the United States were:
• Attempted by more than 1.2 million people
• the Second leading cause of death for youths
• the Tenth leading cause of death for adults
Through its Volunteers in 2022, CONTACT of Mercer County has:
• Answered nearly 2,100 calls for people in suicidal crisis
• Responded to more than 2,300 Lifeline Crisis Chats
• Initiated almost 13,000 wellness calls to seniors living alone through CONTACT’s Reassurance program
CONTACT accomplishes a great deal. However, we need your help to continue to provide valuable resources to our community. DONATE